- 1 ⅛ cups all-purpose flour (1 cup plus two Tbsp.)
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup butter softened (1 stick)
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes (shredded coconut will also work)
- ¾ cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In small bowl whisk to combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Using mixer, cream butter, and sugars. Add vanilla and egg and mix just until incorporated.
- Slowly blend the dry mixture into the creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips, coconut flakes and sliced almonds.
- Using spoon or cookie scoop, drop about 1½ Tbsp. of dough onto parchment covered cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes. (If you bake past 9 minutes, keep a close eye on them because they may begin to brown quickly.)