– 250g softened cream cheese, I used Philadelphia.
– 200g biscuits, you can use your favorite.
– 100g melted butter.
– 1/3 cup caster sugar.
– Juice of one small lemon .
– 5 tablespoons cream.
– An Egg.
– Step 1: In a food processor, crush the biscuits into a fine crumb and stir in the melting butter once well mixed.
– Step 2: Top a muffin tray with a paper cupcake cover.
– Step 3: Press the biscuit mixture into cupcake containers. Place it in the firm and clear, as it will be on view as it is served, then set it aside.
– Step 4: Combine the finely granulated sugar with the cream cheese until smooth and soft. I’m using my food processor, so every mixer is going to do it. Then add the egg and beat for 2 minutes until all of it is mixed.
– Step 5: Stir in the lemon juice and the cream and beat it again. You want it mixed but not over pounded as extreme beating causes cheesecake to break and fall.
– Step 6: Spoon in cupcake cases, they’re not going to grow far. And place to the oven at 160 degrees F, bake them for 18 to 23 minutes.