- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1 red onion sliced and separated into rings
- 8 tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar you can use sugar substitute
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2. Toss well to mix.
- 3. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”