Whip together this fun dessert for your family or for your next party! Banana Split Fluff Salad is an exciting twist on all things banana and chocolate.
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding , please do not use Banana flavored pudding)
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, do not drain
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped + 2 Tablespoons for garnish
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, halved
Stir together the pudding mix and pineapple until dissolved and thickened. Fold in the Cool Whip.
Gently stir in the marshmallows, nuts, chocolate chips, bananas, and cherries.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours to chill. Makes about 8 cups.