A deliciously sweet and savory dish featuring chicken, fresh pineapple and red bell peppers.
- 4 cups cooked brown rice (regular or instant)
- 2 tablespoons peanut or canola oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1″ cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into chunks
- 2 cups cut broccoli florets and stems
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 fresh lime, divided
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons Thai chili sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
PLEASE Click on the Next Page Arrow Button ( > ) Bellow For The Full Recipe and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends. Enjoy!