- Preheat oven to 350 and PAM a 13×9 deep baking dish.
- In large skillet, brown ground beef.
- In large pot cook pasta to al dente’.
- When beef is cooked, drain and add spaghetti sauce and hot water (I always dump the water in the jar and shake it up to get the last bit of sauce out before adding to the pan).
- Add garlic and veggies and simmer about 10 minutes.
- When pasta is done, drain in a colander and rinse with hot water, let sit temporarily.
- In pasta pot, melt margarine.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese, then add pasta back into pan.
- Beat eggs with milk and toss with pasta mixture.
- Press pasta in pan evenly.
- Top with sauce mixture, spreading to the edges.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake additional 15 minutes until cheese starts to melt and brown.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes for easier cutting.
- Cut into squares.
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”