I don’t know about you, but every single day my poor glass stove top looks like a tornado of food bits, fire, and dust has passed over it.
This happens daily…even if we don’t use our stove top!
While this continues to boggle my mind, there are plenty of easy solutions to get it clean with little effort!
The kitchen is one of the most overused loved rooms in our homes. It is a magnetic gathering place for family and friends and the last thing I want is to see a glistening, clean kitchen and then have my eye fixate on the stove top covered in who knows what!
I typically use Weiman Stove Top Wipes at the end of the day to give it a wipe down, but once you’ve cooked a big meal using every burner, the wipes begin to fall short.
I have tried countless scrubs, pastes, sponges, scraping with a putty knife…. nothing works as well as some old fashioned home made cleaning supplies!
Don’t look at it! It’s hideous!
So you’ve cooked a fabulous meal on the stove top and after the family has filled their plates, eaten, and washed their dishes, your poor stove top is in need of a bit of love.
- Drizzle some blue Dawn all over your stove top
- Drizzle hydrogen peroxide right over the Dawn
- Sprinkle baking soda on top
- Scrub the three ingredients in with a brush or sponge – good old fashioned elbow grease!
- Wipe with a damp rag to get all the ingredients off the surface
- Step back and admire your clean (and delightful smelling) stove top!
For Burn Marks:
Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) To Continue Reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends