This is a super simple one-pot slow cooker spaghetti and meatballs recipe that you can set and forget. It’s not only easy but also a healthy way to enjoy spaghetti. Everything, including the noodles, is cooked in the crockpot, and the flavor is absolutely fantastic!
I’m really happy to share this recipe with you, and honestly, I’m excited about all my recipes. I have a true love for them, and I’m super happy knowing that you’re out there making and enjoying the same yummy dishes that I make for my family.
But this one, in particular, has me extra excited because it’s a spaghetti recipe that I actually enjoy. Scratch that, it’s a spaghetti recipe that I absolutely love. And let me tell you, I usually don’t like spaghetti. When people offered to bring dinners over right after my twins were born, I’d say, “Sure, anything except spaghetti, please.”
What Makes Crockpot Spaghetti and Meatballs Delicious:
Imagine succulent meatballs simmering in a flavorful tomato sauce, infusing the spaghetti with their savory goodness. Crockpot Spaghetti and Meatballs is a classic combination that’s both hearty and satisfying.
Why You Should Make Crockpot Spaghetti and Meatballs:
- Effortless Cooking: Using a slow cooker makes the preparation and cooking process nearly effortless.
- Family Favorite: This dish is a crowd-pleaser, loved by both kids and adults.
- Time Saver: With minimal hands-on time, you can focus on other tasks while your slow cooker does the work.
How to Serve Crockpot Spaghetti and Meatballs:
Serving this comforting meal is easy:
- Cook the Spaghetti: Prepare the spaghetti separately according to package instructions until al dente.
- Meatball Assembly: Place a serving of cooked spaghetti on each plate and top it with meatballs and sauce.
- Garnish: Optionally, garnish with grated Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh basil for added flavor.
What Goes Well With Crockpot Spaghetti and Meatballs:
- Garlic Bread: Serve with garlic bread or a baguette for a complete Italian-inspired meal.
- Side Salad: Pair with a simple side salad dressed with vinaigrette for a fresh contrast.
- Steamed Vegetables: Include steamed broccoli, green beans, or asparagus for a well-rounded dinner.
How to Store Leftovers of Crockpot Spaghetti and Meatballs:
If you have leftovers, here’s what to do:
- Cool: Allow any remaining spaghetti, meatballs, and sauce to cool to room temperature.
- Storage: Store them in separate airtight containers in the refrigerator.
- Reheat: When ready to enjoy, reheat the meatballs and sauce in a saucepan or microwave, and reheat the spaghetti by briefly boiling it or using the microwave.
Tips for Perfect Crockpot Spaghetti and Meatballs:
To ensure your dish turns out delicious:
- Meatball Size: Make meatballs of uniform size to ensure even cooking.
- Sauce Seasoning: Adjust the seasoning of the tomato sauce with salt, pepper, and herbs like basil and oregano to your taste.
- Spaghetti Timing: Cook the spaghetti separately just before serving to avoid overcooking.
Crockpot Spaghetti and Meatballs is a simple and tasty meal that offers the comforting flavors of classic Italian cuisine. Whether you’re making it for a quick family dinner or a gathering with friends, this dish promises a satisfying and savory dining experience. Gather your ingredients, set up your slow cooker, and savor the delicious combination of meatballs, tomato sauce, and perfectly cooked spaghetti in every bite.
The full list of ingredients and step-by-step cooking instructions await you on the next page. And, if you love it as much as we do, be sure to share it with your friends on Facebook – they’ll thank you later!