- 1 pound sirloin or flank steak
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry Sherry
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli (Slice into florets)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 slices fresh ginger (finely minced)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Slice the steak into thin strips. (About 1/ 8 inch)
- Place the steak strips into a disposable plastic bag or reusable container; then add the soy sauce, sherry, and cornstarch; mix thoroughly to combine. (if you us a plastic bag-seal the bag and work the mixture from the outside with your hands to combine) Marinate for 15-30 minutes.
- In a large skillet or wok add the oil, minced garlic, and ginger. Cook on medium high heat for about 20 seconds.(This cooks fast so be careful not to overcook)
- Add the beef mixture, stirring constantly until beef is no longer pink inside. Add the broccoli florets and stir fry for an additional 5 minutes. Broccoli will be dark green and crisp.
- Serve as a standalone dish or over hot rice.
Prep Time:40 minutes–Cook Time:15 minutesYield:2-4 servings