- 5 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Pinch Kosher or sea salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar or honey
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- Add all of the ingredients to a pot, stir well, and heat over medium heat until boiling. Reduce heat to a simmer and allow to boil for 10 minutes, or until thickened. Use a potato masher to mash up some of the berries while heating.
- Allow cooling before placing in jars and store in the fridge or freezer.
Nutritional Info :
- Calories: 7 | Total Fat: 0 g | Saturated Fats: 0 g | Trans Fats: 0 g | Previous Points: 0 | Points Plus: 0 | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 7 mg | Carbohydrates: 2 g | Dietary Fiber: 0 g | Sugars: 1 g | Protein: 0 g
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”