- 8 cups iceberg lettuce or romaine
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas defrosted
- 1 bell pepper red or yellow diced
- 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
Place the lettuce in 9×13 dish. Layer remaining vegetables.
Combine dressing ingredients and spread over lettuce. Top with cheese and bacon.
Cover and refrigerate overnight (or at least 4 hours) before serving.