Back to Top
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place a piece of wax paper or foil on cookie sheet. Combine sugar, butter, milk and cocoa in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to rolling boil.
- Remove from heat; cool 1 minute.
- Add peanut butter; stir to blend. Add oats, peanuts and vanilla; stir to mix well. Quickly drop mixture by heaping teaspoons onto wax paper or foil. Cool completely. Store in cool, dry place.