- 6-7 cups potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (1 lb) package turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a 9×13-inch baking dish, mix together the potatoes, cheddar cheese, garlic salt, bacon, and green onions.
- Add mayonnaise and stir until everything is well coated.
- Bake until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”