Back to Top
- 1 Lb- Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 C- Onion
- 4 cloves – Garlic
- 1 C – Milk
- 1 1/2 Tbsp – All purpose flour
- 1/2 C – Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 Tsp – Worcestershire sauce
- Oil or Butter
- Rinse the Brussels Sprouts in water and cut them into quarters
- In a steamer, add some water and bring it to a boil then add the Brussels sprouts. Steam for 5 minutes. Keep the Brussels Sprouts aside.
- In a non-stick pan add oil, chopped garlic and onions and saute until the onions are translucent. Then add all-purpose flour and saute for 2 mins on medium simmer.This is done to cook the flour.
- Add milk, cheese,Worcestershire sauce, pepper and salt and keep whisking the mixture until it thickens.
- Pour the sauce on the steamed brussels sprouts