For those interested in embracing a healthier lifestyle, be sure to check out our FREE Two Week Healthy Living Challenge. And don’t forget to explore our collection of other detox water recipes below.
Strawberry-Lemon Detox Drink
“Strawberry-Lemon Detox Drink”
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup ice
- In a mason jar or glass container with a removable lid, combine water, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and honey. Use a wire whisk to stir and ensure that the contents are thoroughly mixed.
- Add the strawberries and ice to the mixture.
- Securely close the lid on the container, making sure it is tightly sealed.
- Place the container in the refrigerator for approximately 2 hours. This allows the strawberries to infuse their flavor into the lemonade.
- If desired, you can add additional ice to the mixture just before serving.
- Serve and enjoy your refreshing strawberry-infused lemonade!