- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 10 slices hearty thick sliced white bread, toasted and cut into cubes
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
Vanilla Cream Sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- dash of ground nutmeg
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream (whipping cream)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 2-quart or 9 x 13 baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk 3 eggs, white sugar, 2 tablespoons of light brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/4 cup of butter, and 3 cups of heavy cream together, and gently stir in the bread cubes and raisins.
- Lightly spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”
Source: Susan Bowden Tips