Reviews for: Cauliflower Salad
– Fabulous! My guy is currently on a low carbohydrate diet so I thought I’d give it a try and didn’t expect much. We both loved it and I will continue to do it even after his diet is over. I didn’t use pickles or eggs, but it was just a preference. I will use it in the future. I also made half Duke’s Mayo (no sugar) and half sour cream. Thanks to the person who submitted the application – a real keeper.
– Great “fake potato” salad! We eliminated the s+p, thinking it was a personal preference, and omitted the onions because we didn’t have any. Cauliflower is one of our favorite vegetables, so it’s a clear winner! Thanks for the recipe!
– It was really great. I didn’t add the peas because I wanted it to be low in carbs. I have to admit I was afraid to try it, but it tastes like potato salad.
– This dish is delicious! My husband and I are on a low carbohydrate diet and it tastes just like the real thing. It’s one of the best “fancy” salads I’ve tried – and I didn’t even add the bacon. Thanks for the recipe!
– I love potato salad and all salads in general. I’ve given up on bacon because it reduces sodium and fat, but I bet it would be good. (I didn’t have any on hand)
– I was looking to use my cauliflower before going on vacation and I had all the ingredients on hand. It was very good. It’s not something I have to include in my rotation, but I will use it again when I need a cauliflower head. It’s important to add bacon if you have some on hand.
– It was pretty good. I switched from peas to red bell pepper because I don’t like peas and skipped the bacon to save calories, but it was a nice change that fit well into my low carb diet. Thank you!
Please Click on the Next Page Arrow Button | > | Bellow For The Full Recipe and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends. Enjoy