Savor the sweet taste of summer with this delightful No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake! This creamy and indulgent dessert features a buttery graham cracker crust, a velvety cream cheese filling infused with vanilla and lemon, and a luscious blueberry topping. Best of all, it requires no baking, making it the perfect dessert for warm weather or any time you’re craving a refreshing treat.
Why Try This Recipe?
- Effortless Elegance: Impress your guests with this stunning dessert that looks as impressive as it tastes, all without turning on the oven.
- Seasonal Flavor: With fresh blueberries and a hint of lemon, this cheesecake captures the essence of summer in every bite, making it a perfect dessert for picnics, barbecues, or any summer celebration.
Summary of Ingredients
- For the crust: Graham crumbs, butter, sugar
- For the cheesecake layer: Cream cheese, cool whip, icing sugar, vanilla extract, lemon juice
- For the blueberry topping: Blueberries, sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, water
- Prepare Blueberry Topping: In a saucepan, simmer blueberries with sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, and water until thick and syrupy. Remove from heat and let cool before refrigerating.
- Prepare Crust: Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper. Mix graham crumbs, melted butter, and sugar, then press the mixture onto the bottom of the pan. Chill in the fridge.
- Make Cheesecake Layer: In a large bowl, beat softened cream cheese until fluffy. Add cool whip, icing sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice, and mix until smooth. Spread the mixture evenly over the chilled graham crust.
- Add Blueberry Topping: Once cooled, spread the cooled blueberry topping over the cheesecake layer.
- Chill and Serve: Return the cheesecake to the fridge and chill for 3-4 hours before slicing and serving.
Slice the No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake into generous portions and serve chilled. For an extra touch of elegance, garnish each slice with fresh blueberries or a sprig of mint.
Store any leftover cheesecake in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 3-4 days. Enjoy it straight from the fridge for a cool and refreshing treat.
Techniques and Tips
- To ensure a smooth and creamy cheesecake layer, make sure the cream cheese is softened before mixing.
- For the blueberry topping, you can adjust the sweetness to taste by adding more or less sugar according to your preference.
- To make slicing easier, dip a sharp knife in hot water before cutting each slice.
Feel free to customize this cheesecake with your favorite fruit topping. Substitute the blueberries with strawberries, raspberries, or mixed berries for a delicious twist on this classic dessert. You can also experiment with different crusts, such as using chocolate or vanilla wafer crumbs instead of graham crumbs.
For ingredients and comprehensive cooking instructions, please proceed to the next page or click the open button (>)—and be sure to share with your Facebook friends!