Martha Washington Candy has a pecan and coconut center covered in chocolate. This old-fashioned favorite is perfect for holiday gift giving.
These Martha Washington Candies are an excellent addition to your holiday celebrations, are ideal for gift giving, and look impressive on a cookie tray!
Martha Washington Candy is an old-fashioned favorite for the holidays — and it’s easy to see why. Loaded with creamy sweetened coconut-pecan centers coated in chocolate, this classic confection is a purely decadent delight. Enjoy it in its traditional coconut-pecan flavor, or add in chopped maraschino cherries. Either way, there’s just one word to describe it — delicious!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 oz) package sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (10 oz) jar maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 3 cups pecans, finely chopped
- (16 oz) chocolate coating
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button For The Full Recipe and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends. Enjoy