This tasty chicken casserole was shared on our forum by Miz Suzi. The filling for the casserole is made with cooked diced chicken, sour cream, and condensed soup. A combination of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses are added before it’s baked.
When it comes to Doritos—or similar corn chips—there are many flavors to choose from, including ranch flavored and spicy nacho cheese.
Choose your family’s favorite flavor, and feel free to use a cheese blend instead of the mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. See more add-in suggestions in the tips and variations below the recipe.
- 3-4 cooked chicken breasts, shredded or chopped
- olive oil, for chicken
- salt and pepper for chicken
- 20 Doritos (any kind) crushed
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup (98% ff)
- ¾ cup Milk (1%)
- Sharp Shredded Cheddar Cheese (fat free)
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends