Back to Top
- 2 cups grated zucchini well-drained* (approximately 3 medium zucchini)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (25 grams)
- 1/4 cup flour (32 grams)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 dashes black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a medium bowl mix together all ingredients except for the olive oil.
- In a medium to large frying pan over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Drop a heaping large spoonful of the mixture, cook until browned on both sides.
- Drain on a paper towel lined plate for a couple of seconds then serve immediately. Enjoy!