Made with zucchini, these zucchini pancakes are a tasty change of pace from ordinary potato pancakes. Kick them up a bit by adding a little shredded onion to make them even more savory.
- 2 medium zucchini (about 3/4 pound)
- 2 tablespoons grated red onion
- 2 extra-large eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 to 8 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Unsalted butter and vegetable oil
PLEASE Click on the Next Page Arrow Button ( > ) Bellow For The Full Recipe and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends. Enjoy!