- 2 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 2 eggs
- 40 g of breadcrumb
- 60 g of mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp of flour
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, thyme
- Olive oil for frying
- Wash and grate the zucchini, then drain and squeeze them to eliminate excess water.
- Grate carrots too.
- Then mix in eggs, mozzarella cheese, a pinch of salt, thyme, garlic powder, breadcrumbs and flour.
- Stir well to blen all the ingredients.
- Using two spoons, make some fritters and cook them in a pan with hot oil.
- Cook at low heat until they’re golden on both sides.