1 pkg. 14oz. white choc chips
1 14 oz condensed milk ( not evaporated)
1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 C each red and green candied cherries ( dice or cut small)
1. Chop cherries into small pieces Line & butter lightly or pam sprayed 8 X 8 pan with foil leaving enough over edges for handle to use later.
2. Melt Chips in Double boiler with the condensed milk,vanilla, & salt, on med low heat. Stir till melted and smooth.
3. Remove from heat; Stir in cherries, till evenly distributed.
4. pour into foil lines pan. spread evenly. Chill in refer 1 1/2 hrs. (you cannot over chill)
5. Remove from pan by lifting with the handles on the foil. Cut into 1″ pieces, CUT 8X8= 64 pieces. Time to celebrate; “MERRY CHRISTMAS”, “HAPPY HOLIDAYS”, “SEASONS GREETINGS” “JOY TO THE WORLD”, & to one and all.. . . Enjoy!
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!