atermelon Fries with Cream Cheese Marshmallow Dip – These watermelon fries with cream cheese and marshmallow dip are a great and refreshing Summer snack, perfect for kids and the whole family.
Made with just two ingredients – cream cheese and marshmallow creme – the dip takes only minutes to prepare. This easy fruit dip recipe is the best!
- 1/2 watermelon, rind removed and cut into long fry-like shapes
- Zest of one lime
- 4oz (115g) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3oz (100g) marshmallow creme
To make the watermelon fries with cream cheese and marshmallow dip:
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and marshmallow creme.
- You can also use a hand mixer to ensure the mixture is smooth. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- On a plate, scatter watermelon fries and sprinkle the lime zest.
- Serve the watermelon fries with the cream cheese and marshmallow dip.