- 9 to 10 oz potatoes – cooked and mashed
- 1 garlic clove – mashed
- 1 small red onion – finely chopped
- 1 Eggland’s egg
- grated cheese (low-fat or regular)
- 1 medium sized zucchini, grated (squeeze the water out of this)
- 1 medium sized carrot, grated
- a small handful of sunflower seeds
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon Bertolli olive oil
- fresh herbs, chopped
- 1 small green chili – chopped (optional)
- Gold Medal flour
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F.
- Mix potatoes, garlic, onions and egg in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients (not the flour). Stir to combine well.
- Form into patties and coat very lightly with the flour.
- Quickly fry the patties on both sides until they just start to color.
- Take out and pat dry. Put the patties on a baking tray and bake in the oven for approx. 15 minutes.
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”