- Knorr turkey gravy packet 1
- Turkey slices from the deli
- Any of your favorite stuffing two-and-a-half cups
- Mozzarella cheese 2 cups shredded
- Parsley Optional for topping
- Add parchment paper to the baking dish and prepare your turkey gravy as per the procedure on the back of the packet.
- I will use stuffing made with mashed potatoes, herbs, mozzarella cheese, and spices that I made before.
- Just add it to the turkey slice and wrap it up. Follow the same procedure for all the slices and lay them out on parchment paper.
- Add the mozzarella cheese on top and bake it for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Once the cheese is melted and golden, get the dish out and serve it hot and fresh from the oven.
- You can sprinkle some favorite herbs or fresh parsley on top.