Learn the trick to how to make banana bread moist and delicious. With very few ingredients and only a few minutes of prep, this simple banana bread is the perfect way to enjoy your ripe bananas!
Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour.
This easy banana bread recipe is quick to put together, takes 10 minutes to make, and makes a delicious dessert for breakfast or any day of the week.
- 1 (15.25 oz.) box yellow cake mix or pecan cake mix
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan with butter or non-stick spray.
- Place bananas in a large bowl and mash them until mostly smooth.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Sprinkle cake mix on top of banana mixture and mix until incorporated, then mix in eggs and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour batter into loaf pan, then place in oven and bake for 45-55 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.