- 1 ¼ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 18 jumbo pasta shells
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 ½ cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a large skillet, brown beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Add cream cheese, salt and chili powder; mix and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Toss cooked shells in butter.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fill shells with beef mixture and arrange in a 9×13 inch baking dish; pour taco sauce over shells.
- Cover with foil and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven and top with Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and tortilla chips; return dish to oven to cook for 15 minutes more.
- Top with sour cream and onions; serve.
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”