- 2 cups pecans, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with butter or non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, use a wooden spoon to stir together sugars (white and brown), eggs and oil until fully incorporated.
- Stir in flour and salt until incorporated, then mix in vanilla and fold in pecans.
- Pour batter into greased baking dish, then place in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out mostly clean.
- Remove dish from oven and let cool at least 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”