But these enchiladas are even better than regular Mexican food. Well, of course, Yes, they are indeed Mexican inspired food, but imagine the best, most delicious imaginable, super creamy and Cheesy to boot, Mexican food!!!!!
This recipe is a 10 star outta 10-star recipe. Everyone in my family loved, loved, loved it. It’s easy to put together and ridiculously yummy. The sauce is thick and rich and not at all spicy. Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas in a creamy white sauce, what’s not to love?
**WHAT I LOVE MOST ABOUT THIS RECIPE**
- Honestly, they’re one of my all-time favorite Tex-Mex recipes. They’re better than any restaurant enchiladas (IMHO <3)
- They’re easy enough for a weeknight meal.
- The SAUCE! Love DAT SAUCE!
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tbls. fresh chopped cilantro (1/2 tbls. dried)
- 2 1/2 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 8 tortillas
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack and colby cheese blend
- 1 can diced green chiles
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends