- 8 oz Breakfast Sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh vegetables such as tomato, baby spinach, bell pepper, zucchini or green onion
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheese such as Cheddar, Monterey Jack or American
- 4 large eggs
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Dairy sour cream, salsa, sriracha, ketchup
- Prepare sausage. Remove skillet from heat; let cool 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Evenly divide sausage and vegetables into 4 food-safe quart-size plastic bags. Close securely and refrigerate up to 4 days.
- For each serving, spray one 6 to 12-ounce microwave-safe mug or bowl with non-stick cooking spray. Add 1 egg and 1 tablespoon water; whisk with fork. Stir in 1 bag refrigerated sausage-vegetable mixture.
- Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30 seconds. Remove from oven; stir. Continue to microwave on HIGH 30 to 60 seconds or until egg is just set. Stir. Top with cheese. Let stand 30 seconds or until cheese is melted. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve with Toppings, if desired.
Prep Time:10 minutes–Cook Time:2 minutesYield:4 servings