You will need:
2 chicken breasts
1/2 cup flour
2 tablespoons Romano cheese
salt and pepper
1 egg, beaten
2 teaspoons water
1. Whisk together the egg, and the water.
2. Pound out chicken breasts to, at most, 1/2 inch thick.
3. Season the flour with salt and pepper, and coat the chicken lightly.
4. Then dip in egg, and cover with shredded Romano.
5. Place in frying pan on medium high, with a little bit of oil.
6. Cook until golden brown.
Makes: 2 servings
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”