- Apple cider vinegar fights blemishes, acne, pimples: Apple cider vinegar can provide the same effect as the expensive commercial acne creams. The formation of vinegar triggers the creation of malic acid. It has strong antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties so it prevents the formation of pimples and acne, and fights bacteria.
- Apple cider vinegar eliminates toxins from the face: Its regular use will eliminate toxins from the skin and leave the skin radiant and clean.
- Apple cider vinegar reduces age spots: If you wash your face with apple cider vinegar on a daily basis, your age spots will be significantly reduced. Vinegar includes alpha hydroxy acids that help you get rid of dead skin cells and promote skin health. You should dab a bit on a cotton ball and place it directly on age spots, leave it to act for half an hour and rinse the face with water. Repeat this two times during the day for a month and a half and you will be surprised by the effect!
- Apple cider vinegar fights wrinkles: If you regularly wash the face with a solution of diluted apple cider vinegar will reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Soak a cotton pad in the solution and apply it on the skin. Afterward, rinse the face with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Apple cider vinegar balances the skin: Apple cider vinegar removes the oil from the skin and balances its pH levels. Thus, the sebum production is regulated and the skin will not become too dry or too oily. Therefore, the regular use of apple cider vinegar for washing the face will promote skin balance.
These are some of the most effective ways to treat eczema using apple cider vinegar:
- Apple cider vinegar diluted in water
Vinegar has potent antibacterial and antifungal properties, so its application will relieve the skin with eczema.
You will need:
- 2 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup of Water
- 3 Cotton Balls
In a small bowl, mix the apple cider vinegar and water, and using a cotton ball, apply it on eczema. Repeat this procedure until the eczema is completely treated. In the case of sensitive skin, add a teaspoon of vinegar to half a cup of water.
- Take apple cider vinegar orally
The oral consumption of apple cider vinegar will prevent eczema reoccurrence and will boost the immune system. Yet, that you should always use it in a diluted form!