I’m not a huge baker and this Peach Cobbler Snack Cake serves my requirements just perfectly. I love a simple cake recipe that feeds a bunch and is delicious and tasty too. Pack your cake with sliced peaches to really get the full effect.
This recipe makes a light, fresh and moist cake that works perfectly as a dessert, topped with double whipped fresh cream, it’s that easy!
To make Peach Cobbler Snack Cake, you will need the following
- 1 cup sugar plus 3 teaspoons, divided
- 2 1/2 cups sliced peaches fresh or frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon corn starch
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Fresh whipped cream for serving…
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends