The key to these sandwiches is using white American cheese. It melts perfectly. You just can’t get other cheeses to melt like American cheese. The sauce has a little kick from some creamy horseradish. SO good.
These are perfect for a party. They also reheat beautifully. We had these for lunch two days in a row. I wrapped the leftovers in foil and reheated them for a few minutes in the oven. Just as good as the first time we ate them. I LOVE these sandwiches. Make them for a quick lunch, dinner or tailgate! You won’t regret it!
- 1 (12-ct) package King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- 3/4 lb thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 3 Tbsp creamy horseradish sauce, divided
- 8 slices white American cheese
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button The Full Recipe and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends. Enjoy ?