Yay !! here is an awesome idea for a quick and easy breakfast that won’t leave you with much clean up. What I really love about this Make Ahead No Mess Omelet in a Bag Recipe for Camping is easy to make and tasty too !!
– Freezer bag: 1
– Eggs: 2
– Omelette fillings of your choice: ½ cup (sausage bacon, onions, mushrooms, peppers..)
– Cheese: ¼ cup
* Nutrition Facts: Calories: 599kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 49g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 442mg | Sodium: 1053mg | Potassium: 415mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 847IU | Calcium: 264mg | Iron: 3mg
METHOD OF WORK :
1. To begin with, you need to crack eggs into the freezer quart sized bags.
2. You can then add fillings and cheese.
3. Alright now, you’ll want to seal bag and shake to scramble and mix the omelette.
4. Finally, go ahead and cook in gently boiling water for 14 to 15 minutes.