Not everyone loves sweet pies, but savory Nacho Pie is sure to be a fan favorite! Crunchy, tangy nacho cheese and tortilla chips make up the “crust” of this unexpected and exciting dish.
Layered with fatty ground beef, nutty chili beans, acidic tomato sauce, and melty mozzarella cheese, every crunch is loaded with that beloved Tex-Mex flavor. It’s safe to say, Nacho Pie is “na-cho” average mealtime experience that will keep you wanting more!
- 4 cups nacho-flavor tortilla chips,
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends