- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1c flour
- 4 eggs
- MOM’S FAMOUS FILLING:
- 1 PINT HEAVY CREAM
- 1 PACKAGE (3.4 OUNCES) INSTANT VANILLA PUDDING
- ⅓ CUP MILK
1) Bring the water, butter and vanilla to a boil. Add flour.
2) Stir constantly until it leaves the side of the pot and forms a ball. Remove and cool.
3) Beat in the 4 eggs, one at a time until smooth.
4) Drop by T. onto parchment lined cookie sheets and bake at 400 degrees for about 25-30 minutes. LET COOL.
5) Slice in half and pipe or scoop in Mom’s filling. Dust with powdered sugar or pour on melted chocolate.
Beat the cream, pudding powder and milk in a mixer until thick like whipped cream!