1 Family Size (9×13) pan of brownies, prepared
5 1/3 Cups shredded coconut
14oz Can sweetened condensed milk
1 ½ Cups powdered sugar
1 Can of chocolate frosting
- Prepare brownies and let cool completely.
- In the bowl of your mixer combine coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and powdered sugar until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Spread coconut mixture over brownies.
- Place can of frosting in the microwave for 10 seconds (please be sure to remove foil liner and lid) until pourable.
- Pour frosting over the coconut mixture. Let cool and set up.