- 2 (20 ounce) packages california-blend frozen vegetables (frozen carrots, cauliflower and broccoli)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 sleeve Ritz cracker, crushed
- 1⁄4–1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Cook vegetables according to package directions and drain.
- Place cooked vegetables in ungreased 9X13″ pan.
- Mix cheese, mayonnaise and onions together and pour on top of vegetables.
- Top with crushed crackers and then melted butter.
- Bake uncovered 35 minutes at 350.
Source : Food.com