Delicious and easy Cheeseburger Pie made with ground beef, bacon, onions, cheddar, Pepper Jack Cheese, and Bisquick Baking Mix.
It combines all the delicious flavors of cheesy burgers in pie form. This “Impossible Cheeseburger Pie” is always a huge hit with family and friends. For an over the top meal serve with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onion.
RECIPE NOTES AND HELPFUL TIPS :
- Don’t risk dropping your browned ground beef or bacon into the sink. Simply tilt the pan and use a paper towel to absorb the grease.
- I use 80/20 ground beef because it cooks up less dry with more flavor.
- Serve your choice of toppings on the side. I like to serve it with shredded lettuce, dill pickles, tomatoes, and onions.
- You can substitute other kinds of cheese that melt well like Monterey Jack, Gouda, Swiss, Gruyere, Muenster, Provolone, mozzarella, and Colby Jack.
- If desired sprinkle an extra layer of shredded cheese of the hamburger pie before baking.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave at a reduced power.
- Freeze leftovers in a sturdy container for up to 2 months. Thaw in the fridge overnight and reheat in the microwave at a reduced power.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends