- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 box strawberry gelatin (small box)
- 1 c oil
- 1/2 c milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 c mashed sweetened strawberries (not drained)
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 lb box of powdered sugar
- 1/2 c mashed strawberries, drained
- CAKE: Mix all cake ingredients together and pour into a 9×11 inch pan. (You can layer in 2 smaller pans if you’d prefer.) Do not fill to the top of the pan, or batter will bake up too tall.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
- FROSTING: Mix together frosting ingredients. (It’s very important that strawberries are drained.) If too thick keep adding strawberries until it is the right consistency.