- 3 pounds chicken breasts, cooked & cut into bite size pieces
- 6 Italian sausage links
- 2 jars spaghetti sauce (I use lowest sugar sauce I can find)
- 1 pound pasta, penne, macaroni, shells or for low carb spaghetti squash!
- 1 large package pizza cheese
- 1 onion
- 2 large bell peppers, red & green, cut into chunks
Cut up chicken, onion, peppers and sausage.
Boil pasta and drain (don’t over cook) I will not use pasta but spaghetti squash.
Mix pasta, sausage, onion, peppers, chicken and sauce.
Put in a large deep dish. If it won’t all fit, make a little side dish to freeze for lunch later.
Top heavily with cheese.
Bake at 325 degrees fahrenheit for about 45 minutes or until golden and bubbly.