We all know that boxed macaroni and cheese can never quire reach the heights of the homemade version, so why do so many us still find ourselves grabbing that blue box for dinner instead of fresh ingredients?
The answer is simple: it’s easier. But what if we could combine the ease and convenience of the boxed kind with the quality and taste of homemade?
All you need is that most magical of kitchen appliances: the slow cooker! The One Pot Chef shows us how!
– 18 ounces (500 grams) elbow macaroni, uncooked
– 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
– 9 ounces (250 grams) of Cream Cheese
– 2 1/2 cups milk
– 13 ounce (375 milliliter) can evaporated milk
– Salt and Pepper (to taste)
So easy and delicious, right? Plus, you can get so much done while the crockpot takes care of the cooking. Be sure to visit The One Pot Chef’s site for info on this and more recipes, then tell us what you think! Have you ever made mac ‘n’ cheese in your slow cooker before?