- Scrub the three ingredients in with a brush or sponge – good old fashioned elbow grease!
- Wipe with a damp rag to get all the ingredients off the surface
- Step back and admire your clean (and delightful smelling) stove top!
For Burn Marks:
Has it been a day? You’ve cooked breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the poor stove top and, more than once, something has boiled over as you’re trying to do 85 things at once.
Worry not! Those burn marks won’t be there for long!
- Sprinkle baking soda on top of your burned area
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice right into the baking soda to make a nice runny paste
- Let is sit for 10 to 15 minutes
- Scrub the area well with a brush or sponge
- Wipe with a damp rag until clean
- Admire the work a little acid and exfoliation can do!
What is your favorite stove top cleaner?