- 2 ripe avocados pitted and diced
- 2 medium cooked chicken breasts, shredded or chopped (we used rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 pound cooked rotini pasta or similar
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- In a large bowl, add salad ingredients, shredded chicken, avocado, cherry tomatoes, onion, and basil.
- In a jar, mix the ingredients for the dressing: Italian seasoning, vinegar, olive oil, pepper, and salt.
- Sprinkle your salad with the dressing. Mix gently until all ingredients are combined. Serve the chicken pasta salad immediately or refrigerate for later. Enjoy!