This Grilled Hassleback Fajita Stuffed Chicken is stuffed with bell peppers and red onions then topped with tex mex cheese – it’s a delicious and healthy weeknight dinner that comes together in a pinch!
Looking for a quick and easy dinner to whip up on those busy weeknights? We’ve got just the thing! Chicken is certainly a staple in my family dinners, but sometimes it feels like I prepare the same three or four chicken dinners over and over again. I’m excited to add Hasselback fajita chicken to the meal rotation.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Cilantro, chopped, for serving
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button For The Full Recipe and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends. Enjoy