- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Cilantro, chopped, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450°F and grease a baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Make horizontal slices across each chicken breast, stopping 1/4-inch from the bottom.
- Coat chicken with olive oil and rub taco seasoning into the meat.
- Tuck peppers and onion into each slice then place chicken in prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove, top with cheese, and return to oven until cheese has melted and chicken has cooked through, about 5 more minutes.
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”