- 8 oz Fettuccine or spaghetti whole wheat, or whole grain
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 4-6 Garlic cloves crushed
- 4 oz Sun-dried tomatoes chopped about 1/4 cup
- 2 cups Baby plum tomatoes or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 cup Fish or seafood broth or vegetable broth
- 1 lb. Raw Shrimps peeled and deveined
- 2 cups Packed baby spinach
- Lemon wedges to serve with
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and stir well. Cook until al-dente according to package instructions. Once done, drain and rinse the pasta well with the cold water and set aside.
Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add crushed garlic and cook until fragrant.
Add sun-dried tomatoes, plum tomatoes smoked paprika, and broth. Reduce the heat to low and cook until tomatoes are slightly softened about 5 minutes
Add spinach and prawns; cook stirring frequently until prawns are cooked through and spinach is wilted for about 3 minutes.
Add pasta and toss well until nicely coated with the sauce. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Pasta: use any other pasta of choice
- Spinach: Can use any other leafy greens like arugula or kale
- Shrimp: use any other protein of choice
- Broth: seafood or veggie broth
RECIPE SOURCE : healthyfitnessmeals.com